Of all the online store platforms out there, sellers who sell their products in domestic and international markets always want to host their store on WooCommerce for its ease and flexibility.
If you are new to WooCommerce, let’s talk briefly about WooCommerce plugins. WooCommerce itself is a plugin which operates inside WordPress.
Although WooCommerce is a plugin, it comes with limited functionalities to build an online store. This is done to lighten the plugin and avoid breakage of stores when issues pop up. This makes it necessary to install additional plugins to enhance a WooCommerce store.
WooCommerce plugins add functionality and additional features to an online store, as I think there’ll be no cool seller who wants to put a shop with a raw variant of WooCommerce.
Here in this article, we will discuss on improving your WooCommerce online store with 12 best WooCommerce plugins in 2019.
1. Beeketing for WooCommerce
Beeketing for WooCommerce WordPress has diverse marketing and sales solutions inside a single package.
Built by Beeketing, a Marketing Automation platform, it offers flawless marketing automation suite for WooCommerce online store owners and e-commerce websites. Inside the plugin, there is an array of different apps unique features focusing on boosting the conversion rates at different stages in the sales funnel.
Here are some of the top features of Beeketing for WooCommerce:
- Convert visitors to email subscribers and social followers with stylish email coupon popups
- Exit-intent popups to prevent site and cart abandonment
- Upsell/Cross-sell relevant products based on the shopper’s cart
- Bundle products into a combo and sell them at a discounted price
- Quick View pop-ups to recommend related items
- Generate product recommendation sliders such as best sellers, recently viewed, shoppers also bought these, hand-picked products for you, cart recommendations, etc.
And many more features…
2. WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
WooCommerce PDF Invoices and Packing Slips produces packing slips and includes PDF invoices to your shopper’s email with HTML/CSS customizable email template. Moreover, the plugin offers multilingual support for languages like English, French, German, Dutch, Czech, Finnish, and many more.
Following are some of the main features of the PDF Invoices and Packing Slips plugin:
- Automatically attach a PDF invoice to your shopper’s email of your choice
- Provides a fully customizable email template
- Amazing multilingual support
3. Extra Product Options for WooCommerce
The Extra Product Options for WooCommerce is a plugin to add new product fields and sections into a WooCommerce product page in addition to the default page elements. With the plugin, you can add text, headings, labels, select boxes, checkboxes, radio buttons, and much more as product fields.
Here are some core features of the Extra Product Options for WooCommerce:
- Display text, headings, and labels on the product page
- Conditionally display fields based on products, product category, quantity, user roles, etc.
- Add validations with custom validator patterns to product fields
- Add custom fixed, dynamic or percentage prices to product fields and options
- Feature a file upload button on the product page
- Add a date-picker or time-picker to the product fields
- Create duplicates of the product fields and sections with a single click
- Quick and easy field rearrangement properties
4. Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin
Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin lets the users to easily set the discounts on your products. The plugin designed for WooCommerce is one of the best in class. It enables the users to manage the discounts avoiding all the necessary complexities.
The features of the plugin are as follows:
- Add discount on a particular category
- Add discount based on a user roles
- Add products-based discounts
- Compatible with the developer’s Support Ticket system plugin
- Add Discounts from a minimum to a maximum range
- Add Percentage Discounts and amount Discounts
- Apply or Remove bulk discounts when coupon codes are applied
5. Genesis Connect for WooCommerce
This free plugin from StudioPress preserves the customization settings to suppress the issues arising when the module is updated. Also, using the Genesis Connect for WooCommerce, you can put copies of templates in the WooCommerce folder of a child theme and customize the copies as per requirements.
Genesis Connect for WooCommerce comes with some of these good features:
- Users can use their own templates in the WooCommerce folder of the child theme
- Remove WooCommerce divs #container and #content not required or wanted by Genesis
- Users can add Genesis layouts and also SEO support to the WooCommerce Product custom post type
6. Scheduled Delivery for WooCommerce
Schedule Delivery for WooCommerce from ThemeHigh helps your customers regularize their shopping by scheduling weekly or monthly deliveries for a purchase. Shoppers can preset the deliveries and enable the store owner to despatch the products on planned dates.
This Delivery planner for WooCommerce well suits grocery stores, milk vendors, canned water distributors, caterers, pet foods, etc. with an online WooCommerce store.
Following are the main features of Scheduled Delivery for WooCommerce:
- Define a start date and end date for available delivery dates, and holidays from the admin end
- Easily schedule the delivery dates by adding required quantities into a monthly calendar
- Know the completed and pending deliveries status from both the admin and the shopper end
- Let the shoppers and admin hold or cancel deliveries for any specific date in future without worry
- Choose to display the delivery plan on cart page, checkout page, and thank-you page as per your requirement
- Customize the delivery calendar to suit the colors and theme of your product page
7. Stripe Payment Gateway
All WooCommerce store purchases had to be through PayPal standard payment gateway since the inception of the plugin. But, later the official Stripe Payment Gateway was introduced by WooCommerce and that too, free of cost.
In the beginning, we had to install the gateway into WooCommerce manually. But, with the latest updates of WooCommerce, they have given options to install the Stripe Gateway while setting up the WooCommerce plugin.
Following are some appealing features the Stipe Gateway offers:
- Accepts all major debit cards, credit cards, and local payment methods
- Lets the shoppers enter their payment information quickly and correctly at the checkout
- Stripe Elements hosted input fields helps to achieve PCI-DSS compliance
- Supports Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Payment Request API support to make payments easy with smartphones
- Helps detect and prevent fraudulence with Stripe Radar and 3D Secure
8. Yoast SEO
Although there are several SEO oriented plugins in the WordPress domain, Yoast SEO is the best among them. It helps you through to produce better content and boost your ranks on the search engine.
Yoast SEO prompts you to choose a focus keyword and use the same in the title of the post, the body, the Meta description, and the image title. In brief, it guides you through the path of the best SEO practices and brings in more organic search traffic.
In addition to the above, Yoast SEO lets you customize your article’s headline and Meta description and thereby boost your website’s click-through rate.
Even though Yoast is a free SEO plugin, it also offers a premium version for $89. It lets you target on 5 different keywords and also manages the 404 redirects, and helps you level up in terms of the page SEO.
Some of the most promising features of the plugin are:
- It uses the most advanced XML Sitemap functionality.
- It allows full control over the site breadcrumbs. Just add a piece of code and you are good to go.
- You can set canonical URLs and thereby avoid duplicate content.
9. Variation Swatches for WooCommerce
The Variation Swatches for WooCommerce plugin offers WooCommerce store shoppers with an overview of the options and variations available for each product with product variable attributes such as color, size, texture, etc.
This swatches plugin comes with features to display swatches of different types, with custom stylings, tooltips, and descriptions as tooltips. You can also set the swatches to show unavailability of products and limited stocks.
Following are the features offered by the Variation Swatches for WooCommerce:
- Choose from four different swatch types – Color, Image, Label & Radio – to showcase the product variations
- Provide more information in Tooltips with Descriptions, Images, and Term Names
- Customize the swatches to attract the shopper’s attention
- Prompt the shopper to seize your products using min. stock left labels
- Don’t just hide a variation – Instead, display an out of stock label to let shoppers know about the available product variations
- A quicker choice is offered to shoppers by displaying variation swatches on the main shop page
10. WooCommerce Product Slider
The Product Slider for WooCommerce stores attaches a responsive slider to your WooCommerce store’s product pages. The responsive carousel permits you to build multiple product sliders.
These are the features of the Product Slider:
- Completely responsive
- Unlimited sliders wherever
- Custom number of slider items
- Custom padding, change the background color, and background image.
- Avoid displaying out of stock products
- Customize the number of slider columns for Desktop & Tablets
11. WooCommerce Menu Cart
This WooCommerce Menu Cart plugin attaches a shopping cart button to the store’s navigation bar. The menu cart plugin is a free plugin which also offers a premium version which provides you options where the cart automatically conforms to your site’s styles relieving you from any extra effort.
The core features of the Menu Cart plugin are:
- Custom CSS
- Floating position
- Make the shopping cart icon selectively visible w.r.t. price, items, and contents in the shopping cart
WooCommerce, by default, isn’t a multilingual supported plugin. That makes it a difficult task for online stores which deliver products to multilingual customers in various geographic locations around the world.
WordPress Multilingual Plugin, popularly abbreviated as WPML, is of great help to WooCommerce store owners who sell products worldwide. It lets you create easy multilingual sites in WordPress and WooCommerce.
WPML is so easy to use and SEO friendly such that, it helps you create content easily for different languages.
Choosing plugins in WooCommerce is never an easy task. Moreover, there are a bunch of trustworthy and untrustworthy plugins in the same domain which can confuse us further.
I hope you find the plugins above to use and build a better and stronger WooCommerce store. If you liked the article, don’t forget to be with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and subscribe to our videos on YouTube.